3 hour interactive webinar
Resilience is more important than ever. How we adapt to the new challenges facing organisations will have a direct impact on their performance and survival. Resilience is just as applicable to managers and leaders as it is for the employees you lead. Resilient leadership is not only about how you maintain and build your own resilience, but can be applied to support team members to do the same.
This practical and engaging 3 hour virtual interactive webinar is aimed at managers and leaders who want to improve their own resilience as well as building resilience within their teams. There will be a break included in this webinar.
Those attending the workshop will:
- Understand the relationship between pressure, performance, stress and resilience.
- Identify the signs and symptoms of too much pressure on you personally.
- Assess your personal resilience against 4 pillars of resilience.
- Understand the importance of purpose and use this to maintain resolve.
- Emotional intelligence and the importance of reaching out to a range of support both socially and professionally to build your emotional resilience.
- Set healthy boundaries and practices around your energy and how you use it.