3 hour Interactive Webinar
Personal resilience is more important that ever. The changing landscape of work and living calls for wellbeing and resilience to be at the heart of our survival and performance. How we adapt to the new challenges requires us to prioritise our mental wellbeing and resilience. Resilience is the ability to sustain high performance and positive wellbeing in the face of adverse conditions, and to recover from or adjust to misfortune.
Although resilience depends in some part on personality, it is also determined by our behaviour and the way that we think and feel. These elements can be learnt so that we can get better at being resilient.
Personal Resilience is a practical and engaging 3 hour virtual interactive webinar which will help participants to develop skills for managing life’s challenges in a way that strengthens and empowers. There will be a break within this webinar.
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Understand the relationship between pressure, stress and resilience and recognise the signs and symptoms of stress.
- Explore the key ingredients of resilience and understand their own resilient strengths.
- Use their emotional intelligence to identify negative feelings and find ways to release these appropriately and take greater control.
- Identify where best to get support and draw on this network to help maintain balance.
- Challenge negative thinking patterns and adopt a more optimistic outlook.
- Develop an action plan of how they can apply the techniques and tips to build personal resilience.