The impact of Covid19 has meant new ways of working and living. Social distancing, the isolation of homeworking, or increased risks of field work, or re-deployment into new roles all call for increased levels of resilience.
Learning how to recognise the signs and symptoms of not coping, stay in control and get help when we need it, and to create new ways of keeping connected and self-care strategies, are essential to maintaining our resilience and wellbeing.
This 90 minute interactive webinar for all employees will cover useful information, Q & As
and some individual exercises and discussion.
On this webinar we will cover the following areas:
- Tuning in to how you feel and focusing on what you can control
- Mind-body awareness and recognising signs and symptoms of not coping
- Reaching out to help and support
- Adopting the 5 ways to wellbeing and developing a self-care plan.
- Action planning & useful linksThis webinar can be delivered on MS Teams, or Cisco Webex depending on your organisation’s preference.