Your team’s resilience is crucial to the continuation of services. Understanding the risks around homeworking, social isolation, uncertainty, possible redeployment and changing personal circumstances is key to taking the correct action to support your teams effectively.
This webinar will cover strategies to increase social connection, how to spot signs and symptoms of poor mental wellbeing, how to apply tools and policies, to maintain the mental wellbeing of your teams, which are vital to their health and performance
This 60 minute webinar for managers will cover useful information, some individual
exercises and discussion.
On this webinar we will cover the following areas:
- Your leadership style and tone of communications with your team
- Help for yourself
- Impact on team members, particularly those with existing mental wellbeing/health issues.
- Signposting to support
- Other associated issues – domestic abuse, bereavement.
- Useful tools for a good quality wellbeing conversation
- Your policies – mental wellbeing/stress, sickness absence, bereavement support, domestic abuse.
This webinar can be delivered on Cisco Webex, or MS Teams, depending on your organisation’s preference.